Shipping and Handling
We deliver the orders within 5 working day of the day confirmed received the payment.
We use local courier service provider to deliver orders to Hong Kong. Delivery takes 2-3 business days depends on the courier service provider.
There is no delivery service to the areas below:
- Lantau Island (Excluding The Kong Kong International Airport, Tung Chung and Discovery Bay)
- Mui Wo
- Tai O
- Lamma Island
- Peng Chau
- Cheung Chau
- Ma Wan
- Silver Mine Bay
- Hong Kong Tamer site
- Hong Kong Police Headquarters , No. 1 Arsenal Street
- The Chinese People’s Liberation Army Forces Barracks, No. 127 Austin Road
We use China courier service provider to deliver orders to China. Delivery takes 3-7 business days depends on the courier service provider.
According to the regulations of China Customs, parcels delivered from Hong Kong are limited to 800¥RMB in price. Duty free allowance is limited to 400¥RMB.
The China Customs may inspect the addressee’s parcel and require the addressee to complete certain procedures in order to obtain the parcel. Please contact the China customs for details.
We use International Air Mail Service provided by Hong Kong Post Office to orders outside Hong Kong and China. Delivery times depends on the Delivery Standard of Hong Kong Post Office.
Do not use PO Box, Hotel address or area outside of the Delivery Standard as address of order.
Customs in the European countries including but not limit to the UK, France and Germany may take a longer time to inspect the parcels. Delivery time of these orders may take 4-6 weeks.
We will separate your orders to multiple packages in order to meet the weight requirement by Hong Kong Post Office if your order weight over 2kg in total. You will be notified each of the tracking number of the parcels in the Dispatch Notification Email.
We will send a Dispatch Notification Email after we have dispatched your order. This email contains the details of your shipment as well as the tracking number(s) and hyper link. If you do not receive the dispatch notification email, please contact us.
To track your orders, please login to your profile and check the order status.
Customs & Tax
- You may be considered the importer of record and must comply with all the laws and requirements of the country/area in which you are receiving the items if your order is delivered outside Hong Kong. Your orders may be subject to import duties, taxes and any additional charges for custom clearance must be borne by you.
- We have no control over these charges and do not assume responsibility for the ordered goods meeting local customs laws and/or duties and taxes. Custom policies vary widely between countries/areas.
- We will never adjust the price of your orders on the delivery documents. Please contact your local customs office for further information.
- Orders may be returned as incorrect address, a PO Box or hotel address, failed delivery attempts, addressee
- Refuse to pay tax
- Refuse to provide identification
- Unable to make import declarations
- Parcel refused by recipient.
- If you order is returned, you may:
- Deliver again according to this policy, and customers need to pay for the shipment once more.
- Cancel your order and refund, please read Returns, Exchange & Refund.