We deliver the orders within 5 working day of the day confirmed received the payment.
We will send a Dispatch Notification Email after we have dispatched your order. This email contains the details of your shipment as well as the tracking number(s) and hyper link. If you do not receive the dispatch notification email, please contact us.
To track your orders, please login to your profile and check the order status.
Customs & Tax
- You may be considered the importer of record and must comply with all the laws and requirements of the country/area in which you are receiving the items if your order is delivered outside Hong Kong. Your orders may be subject to import duties, taxes and any additional charges for custom clearance must be borne by you.
- We have no control over these charges and do not assume responsibility for the ordered goods meeting local customs laws and/or duties and taxes. Custom policies vary widely between countries/areas.
- We will never adjust the price of your orders on the delivery documents. Please contact your local customs office for further information.
- Orders may be returned as incorrect address, a PO Box or hotel address, failed delivery attempts, addressee
- Refuse to pay tax
- Refuse to provide identification
- Unable to make import declarations
- Parcel refused by recipient.
- If you order is returned, you may:
- Deliver again according to this policy, and customers need to pay for the shipment once more.
- Cancel your order and refund, please read Returns, Exchange & Refund.